Saturday, October 27, 2007

Doing some creating...

Have had a couple of days off, and have been crafting instead of cleaning... But I have enjoyed and now am in the mood to clean... But thought I would share some things I worked up.... Trying to do some simpler cards to add to my stash, and might even start to sell a few to some friends of mine....


I love this stamp.... it is from The Angel Company. Paper is My Mind's Eye from Costco.... Like the colors.

I love this one... the design is from Beate's challenge... I like it.... Simple but I like it. Stamp and paper is from TAC.


This was another challenge from Beate... A few weeks ago. The snowman has sparkles on it, kind of hard to see in the photo though.




Used some TAC and CTMH products on this one.... I love these colors...

Anyhow.... there is a few of the ones I have been working on.... I had a few others but I couldn't turn them right side up when I posted, so will have to fiddle with that a bit.

No comments: