Wednesday, August 6, 2008

House Update

This is my red wall in the kitchen dining booth.... I LOVE it... I know my builders think I wasted a perfectly beautiful white wall, but oh, it is so warm in a few weeks I will be drinking coffee here :) BTW it is Cherry Chocolate... who could resist that catchy name.?

This is my craft room... It is painted Nevada Tan, and my dear hubby put together my expedite unit with desk while I was called to work for a few hours the other night.
Here is an overall view into the kitchen... Of course I cleaned the counters the next day... but haven't snapped any shots yet.
Wall in the living room with loft above....

So, I am suprised if anyone even looks at my blog anymore. I post so seldom. I promise that will change when I get moved in... then it will be all about crafting (paper and fabric) again. This house has consumed us this last year. Fun, YES, but we are ready to go on living normal lives again, if there is such a thing.. :)
We are headed to Miltown Convention today and we will be gone for a few days after as well... We will probably camp up at Larabee State Park in Bellingham... Seems to be our tradition.
The carpet is supposed to be laid this weekend while we are away... Our appliances were put in yesterday and I baked a Papa murphy's pizza in there last night and we ate at the table. Soon every meal will be in there and I am sure I will not be able to bake pizza everynight... back to healthy eating...
OK... just a little update. Hope this finds all well.
Kat

5 comments:

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...

Katrina -- I LOVE your Cherry Chocolate wall! I really wanted to paint the one wall of my kitchen that color -- in something other than flat paint! UGH! DH thinks white is perfectly fine, too, but I'm working on him! What a beautiful home and your craft room looks dreamy! I hope to meet you at convention later today or tomorrow!

The J's said...

LOVE the Cherry Chocolate!! Looks like things are coming along. I know you'll be so glad to be IN!

Lainey said...

Thanks for introducing youself to me at Milltown. It makes your family much more real now. I too think your new home is so beautiful, classic charm mixed with up to date warmth. (It sounds like I have spent too much time with the real estate community....but I do like it a lot!) It would be fun to meet for coffee.....

Frandsen family said...

Hey Katrina, I've lurked for a few months so it is time you would know that we are admiring your place and life too! I got to go to Sunday at Milltown 2 just a quick visit while up for my gma's funeral, guess we missed seeing you by one week. Looks like life is good, glad to see ... take care. Carmen

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...

Hope you are getting settled in your new place! My mom would like to offer to swap an SU catalog for a TAC catalog!! Let me know!