Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Why it has been so long since my last post...

Some flowers Tony bought me, just because... the best kind...
The fruit of my labors.... Raspberry jam....
My tough football junkie of a son, he cracked a rib with a muscle contusion at his first game but has continued to play, he just tapes up his chest tight... He is a 7th grader, but is the 8th grade quarterback ... A dear sweet lady turned 50 this week... Pam is a coworker of mine, such a sweetie... We had a mexican feast, yummy food and salsa (my favorite). I made this "decadent chocolate torte"
My daughter took this picture of Caryn my sweet friend who hosted the party for Pam. We also work together on the night shift....! Her hubby's bday is the same day as Pam's... which also happened to be my dad's bday- he would have been 82 this week... oh how time flys by.

3 comments:

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...

Sounds like your life has been a bit like mine?!?! Welcome back! Good to see a glimpse into your life! Did you ever get my email?

Lainey said...

Playing football with a cracked rib sounds pretty hard core. We appreciate the tough mindedness of that. I am jealous of your raspberry jam, my raspberries died a sad death- I killed them or the goats did. But we have plum jam, I wish I could trade you a jar. :)

Anonymous said...

Katrina...I would love to see more of you your gorgeous kids and that big lumox brother of mine!
Vicky